Use your iOS or Android device (tablet or phone) to display Inspections assigned to your area(s), and quickly and easily complete the checklist items, deficiencies (new or brought-forward) and Inspection status.
Easily and quickly print an Inspection Notice for the builder using a Zebra Bluetooth wireless printer.
All information entered is instantly updated and available in Tempest after each save.
Download FieldPro and trial it for free for 10 days
- FieldPro: CAD$2,995 (per user)
- FieldPro maintenance (yearly): CAD$600 (per user)
- Full installation and setup services available.
- Consulting on Prospero "best practices" for FieldPro available.
- Complete mobile building inspection management system integrated to Tempest Prospero. Schedule, perform, and report any inspection.
- Record inspection results (checklists and deficiencies) and print Notices - all done wirelessly.
- Information is transferred to Tempest immediately. No re-keying of data.
- All background folder setup is done in Tempest - FieldPro uses your existing setup with no changes.
- All checklist items are available for each inspection type.
- Checklist rejections automatically create deficiencies.
- All default deficiency items are available for each inspection type.
- Prior, uncompleted deficiencies for a folder are automatically brought forward for review/completion.
- Display permit conditions and other pertinent folder information such as folder expiry date.
- Tempest task validations and SQL functions are automatically triggered with task status changes.
- Android: use built-in Google map to display the inspection location as well as your location
- Android: works on any form factor - tablet, phone, note
- Schedule - search by folder number or civic address to schedule/look up tasks in the field
- Information printed onto the Notice can be customized
- Complete Internet data transfer security features built into every transaction sent/received
- Make/take phone calls at any time while using FieldPro
- Designed exclusively for use with Tempest Prospero
- No middle-ware involved. Data is transferred directly from Tempest to the handheld and back using secure web services
- Works with either Oracle or SQL Server back-end databases
- Requires a Zebra QL320, QL420 or RW420 Bluetooth printer to print Notices