Use your iOS or Android device (tablet or phone) to issue and print tickets.
Enter as little as a plate and a location, and FieldTicket takes care of the rest; automatically entering full ticket information in the Tempest Ticketing database, and returning you the next ticket number in line, Offence amount, and discount amounts/notes; all ready for instant printing to your Bluetooth printer.
Built-in electronic chalking feature will save you time and stop you from having to carry around clipboards with handwritten chalk notes.
Download FieldTicket and trial it for free for 10 days
- FieldTicket licences: $1,995 (per Officer) Parking or LNA offences. Add $499 for both.
- FieldTicket maintenance (yearly): 20% of licence fees
- Full installation and setup services available.
- Consulting on MTI "best practices" for FieldTicket available.
- Complete mobile parking ticket issuance system integrated to Tempest Ticketing.
- Issue tickets and print Notices - all done wirelessly.
- Information is transferred to Tempest immediately. No re-keying of data.
- All background setup is done in Tempest - FieldTicket uses your existing setup with virtually no changes required.
- Tickets can be paid online (with Tempest eCommerce) immediately! No more waiting till a nightly batch upload is done.
- Fully customizable ticket receipt design
- Full pick list of your offence codes & descriptions available on the handheld
- Default (top 10) or overrideable Make/Model, Colour and Location pick lists
- Automatic alert notifications before issuance for multiple outstanding offenders (a.k.a. the Tow List) based on the plate entered. No additional data entry required. No more easy-to-lose, easy to get out-of-date Tow List reports!
- Voiding/Reprinting tickets is fully supported
- Full Bylaw/Section description print output to ticket
- Warning/Reminder amounts and messages print output to ticket
- Full set of server settings to control ticket input and output (for example, forcing all handhelds to use a particular ticket prefix and/or series)
- eChalking - chalk vehicles without using chalk!
- Make/take phone calls at any time while using FieldTicket
- Designed exclusively for use with Tempest Ticketing
- Issue both Parking (plate-based) AND Bylaw Offences (Location/Name/Address-based)
- No middle-ware involved. Data is transferred directly from Tempest to the handheld and back using secure web services
- Works with either Oracle or SQL Server back-end databases
- Requires a Zebra Bluetooth printer to print Notices (see documentation)